The purpose of the data management information
Kismetál Kft. (5051 Zagyvarékas, Fekete Lajos út. 82., hereinafter referred to as service provider, data controller) as a data controller, recognizes the content of this legal notice as binding on itself. It undertakes to ensure that all data management related to its activities meets the requirements set out in these regulations and in the applicable national legislation, as well as in the legal acts of the European Union. The data protection guidelines arising in relation to the data management of Kismetál Kft. are continuously available at https://kismetal.ro/privacy-policy. Kismetál Kft. reserves the right to change this information at any time. Of course, you will notify your audience of any changes in good time. If you have any questions related to this announcement, please write to us and our colleague will answer your question. Kismetál Kft. is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers and partners, and considers it of utmost importance to respect its customers' right to self-determination of information. Kismetál Kft. treats personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee data security. Kismetál Kft. describes its data management practices below.
Data of the data controller
If you would like to contact our Company, you can contact the data manager at +36 20 457 5547. Kismetál Kft. deletes all e-mails received by it, together with personal data, no later than 1 year from the date of data communication.
- Company name: Kismetál Kft.
- Headquarters: 5051 Zagyvarékas, Fekete Lajos út 82.
- Company registration number: 16 09 007265
- Tax number: 13023946-2-16
- Phone number: +36 20 457 5547
- E-mail: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
- Name: Gyula Kis
- Phone number: +36 20 457 5547
The processed personal data
Kismetál Kft. selects and operates the IT tools used for the management of personal data during the provision of the service in such a way that the managed data:
- accessible to those authorized to do so (availability);
- its authenticity and authentication are ensured (authenticity of data management);
- its immutability can be verified (data integrity);
- be protected against unauthorized access (data confidentiality).
Kismetál Kft. protects the data with appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as against accidental destruction. Kismetál Kft. ensures the protection of the security of data management with technical, organizational and organizational measures that provide a level of protection corresponding to the risks associated with data management. Kismetál Kft. maintains confidentiality during data management:
- protect the information so that only those authorized to do so can access it;
- integrity: protects the accuracy and completeness of the information and the method of processing;
- availability: it ensures that when the authorized user needs it, he can really access the desired information and that the related tools are available.
It's the job of cookies
- collect information about visitors and their devices;
- they note the individual settings of the visitors, which will be used, e.g. when using online transactions, so you don't have to type them in again;
- facilitate the use of the website;
- they provide a quality user experience. In order to provide customized service, a small data package, so-called it places a cookie and reads it back during the next visit. If the browser returns a previously saved cookie, the cookie management service provider has the opportunity to connect the user's current visit with previous ones, but only with regard to its own content.
Session cookies are absolutely necessary
The purpose of these cookies is to enable visitors to fully and smoothly browse the kismetal.ro website, use its functions and the services available there. The validity period of this type of cookie lasts until the end of the session (browsing), when the browser is closed, this type of cookie is automatically deleted from the computer or other device used for browsing.
Cookies placed by third parties (analytics)
Data related to the newsletter
The kismetal.ro site does not collect newsletter subscriptions.
Planned use and retention period of the managed data
- Name of data management: Contact
- Use: Contacting
- Legal basis: Purpose of request
- Retention period: 1 year
Purpose, method and legal basis of data management
General data management guidelines
The data management of Kismetál Kft.'s activities is based on voluntary consent and legal authorization. In the case of data processing based on voluntary consent, the data subjects may withdraw their consent at any stage of the data processing. In some cases, the management, storage, and transmission of a range of the provided data is made mandatory by law, of which we notify our customers separately. We would like to draw the attention of data informants to Kismetál Kft. that if they do not provide their own personal data, the data informant must obtain the consent of the data subject. Its basic data management principles are in line with the applicable legislation on data protection, and in particular with the following:
- CXII of 2011 Act - on the right to self-determination of information and freedom of information (Infotv.);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (April 27, 2016) - on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, as well as the repeal of Regulation 95/46/EC about its location (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR);
- Act V of 2013 - on the Civil Code (Ptk.);
- Act C of 2000 - on accounting (Accounting Act);
- LIII of 2017 Act - on the prevention and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (Pmt.);
- CCXXXVII of 2013 Act - on credit institutions and financial enterprises (Hpt.).
The physical storage locations of the data
Your personal data (that is, the data that can be linked to your person) can be processed by us in the following way: on the one hand, in connection with maintaining the Internet connection, technical data related to the computer you use, browser program, Internet address, and visited pages are automatically generated in our computer system, on the other hand, you can also provide your name, contact information or other data if you wish to contact us personally when using the website.
Your rights and remedies
The data subject can request information about the processing of his personal data, and can request the correction of his personal data, or - with the exception of mandatory data processing - deletion or withdrawal, he can exercise his right to data portability and protest in the manner indicated when the data was collected, or at the above contact details of the data controller.
Right to information
Kismetál Kft. takes appropriate measures in order to provide data subjects with all the information mentioned in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and Articles 15–22 regarding the handling of personal data. and provide each piece of information according to Article 34 in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, clearly and comprehensibly worded.
The data subject's right of access
The data subject has the right to receive feedback from the data controller as to whether his personal data is being processed, and if such data processing is underway, he is entitled to access the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of data management;
- categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom or to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, including in particular recipients in third countries and international organizations;
- the planned period of storage of personal data;
- the right to rectification, deletion or limitation of data processing and the right to protest;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- information about data sources;
- the fact of automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as comprehensible information about the applied logic and the significance of such data management and the expected consequences for the data subject.
The data controller shall provide the information within a maximum of one month from the date of submission of the request.
Right to rectification
The data subject may request the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her managed by Kismetál Kft. and the completion of incomplete data.
Right to erasure
If one of the following reasons exists, the data subject has the right to request that Kismetál Kft. delete his/her personal data without undue delay:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws the consent that forms the basis of the data management, and there is no other legal basis for the data management;
- the data subject objects to data processing and there is no overriding legal reason for data processing;
- personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill the legal obligation prescribed by the EU or Member State law applicable to the data controller;
- the collection of personal data took place in connection with the offering of services related to the information society.
Data deletion cannot be initiated if data management is necessary:
- for the purpose of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for the purpose of fulfilling the obligation under the EU or Member State law applicable to the data controller requiring the processing of personal data, or for the execution of a task performed in the public interest or in the context of the exercise of public authority conferred on the data controller;
- affecting the field of public health, or for archival, scientific and historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, on the basis of public interest;
- or to submit, assert or defend legal claims.
The right to restrict data processing
At the request of the data subject, Kismetál Kft. restricts data processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in which case the limitation applies to the period that allows the verification of the accuracy of the personal data;
- the data processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data and instead requests the restriction of its use;
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of data management, but the data subject requires them to present, enforce or defend legal claims;
- or the data subject objected to data processing; in this case, the restriction applies to the period until it is determined whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller take precedence over the legitimate reasons of the data subject. If data management is subject to restrictions, personal data may only be processed with the consent of the data subject, with the exception of storage, or for the presentation, enforcement or protection of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for the important public interest of the Union or a member state .
Right to protest
The data subject has the right to object at any time for reasons related to his own situation to the processing of his personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or within the framework of the exercise of public authority granted to the data controller, or the processing necessary to enforce the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, including profiling based on the aforementioned provisions too. In the event of a protest, the data controller may no longer process the personal data, unless it is justified by compelling legitimate reasons that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or that are related to the presentation, enforcement or defense of legal claims.
Right of withdrawal
The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
Right to go to court
In the event of a violation of their rights, the data subject may apply to the court against the data controller. The court acts out of sequence in the case.
Data protection official procedure
You can file a complaint with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
We provide information on data management not listed in this information when the data is collected. We inform our customers that the court, the prosecutor, the investigative authority, the infringement authority, the public administrative authority, the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority, the Hungarian National Bank, or other bodies based on the authorization of the law, provide information, communicate data, transfer documents, or they can contact the data controller to make it available. Kismetál Kft. will only release personal data to the authorities - if the authority has specified the exact purpose and scope of the data - to the extent and to the extent that is absolutely necessary to fulfill the purpose of the request.